Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Suspects Associated with Beach Hotel Attack Arrested by Tunisia
Suspects Associated with Beach Hotel Attack Arrested by Tunisia
Finally the hand of the Law have caught up with the Suspects Associated with Beach Hotel Attack in Tunisia
SOUSSE, Tunisian authorities have rounded up group of suspects associated with the gunman who killed
39 people, mainly British tourists, in an attack on a beach hotel, the interior Minister said on Monday.
Islamic State has claimed responsibility for last Friday s attack on the Imperial Marhaba hotel in the resort town of Sousse. The gunman, Saif Rezgui, was shot dead by police.
Interior Minister Najem Gharsalli did not give further details of the arrests. He said officials also were still verifying whether the attacker had been trained in neighboring Libya in jihadist camps.
The minister of Tunisia with Ministers from Britain, France, Germany have said that they will surely find all those involve whether logistical support or not
The number of Britons confirmed killed by the Islamist gunman in Friday s attack has risen to 18 from 15 and the final death toll of Britons is likely to increase to around 30 people, a British spokeswoman said.
Thousands of tourists have left Tunisia since Friday s attack, which has shocked a country that relies heavily on tourism for jobs and foreign currency revenues. To know the full detail of what happen previous click here
download file now